Saturday, July 21, 2012

Now Available: The Taming of Red Riding

This post is to let my readers know that my newest work, The Taming of Red Riding, is now available on Amazon, and will soon be available on Barnes and Noble and other sites in the next couple days.

This book has an interesting story behind it: I got the inspiration from the real Tim Woodman, the man behind ProVillain.com. Eight months ago, he sent out a tweet appealing to his writer friends to write him some personalized smut. I know he didn't have a book in mind, but he's not complaining about it, either. Evil man.

If you buy the book from Amazon, and you like it, please agree with the tags on the bottom of Amazon's listing page. Those tags help my book show up first in any search list. (And feel free to write a nice review.)

My next book, The Edge of Jasmine, is up next. After that...after that, I might need a break.

P.S. This book's cover and formatting was done by Glendon Haddix, over at StreetlightGraphics.com. His banner is over to the right. If you need any artwork or ebook formatting done, he's the guy you want.

4 comments:

  1. Got it! Looking forward to reading it.

    c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded and will read it soon as I can. Try to write the review on the Amazon.Will you guess which other book was recommended to me...yes that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! Great job. =)

    c.

    ReplyDelete