Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What do I write?

Well, right now, I'm deeply involved in a collection of short erotica stories I'm hoping to put up on Amazon soon as singles.  They'll include BDSM, spanking, paddling, whipping, speech restriction, F/F/M, M/M/F, and figging.  They'll be short, but...sweet.  Something you can read fast, that will help you get in a "happy place" in your head.  And don't we all need a way to get into a happy place now and then?

I've written paranormal romance, young adult romance, young adult fantasy, sci-fi, and horror, all of differing lengths.  Some of my writings make me proud, and some stories I just want to burn.  I don't burn them, of course.  I never actually throw away any of my writing.  But no one will ever see it.

But the erotica....I think some readers might get a kick out of it.  Or at least a few tingles.

No comments:

Post a Comment