Saturday, July 21, 2012

Husband, the Mind Reader

Husband: I can totally read your mind.
Me: You can?
Husband: Yes. waves his hands over my head, runs his fingers across my face You really want a cookie.
Me: Uh, no, I don't.
Husband: Slaps me hard on the ass Yes, you really do.
Me: After rubbing my ass Nooo, I really don't.
Husband: Slaps me on the ass harder Yes, you really do.
Me: Eyeing his hand as it's being raised a third time I...guess I do.
Husband: See? I can totally read your mind. Hands me a cookie You also want to give me a blow job.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god... that was hilarious.

    Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you made me laugh first thing in the morning.Now I can go and face the world with a smile on my face:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao. Yes, this was a good laugh to start the day off with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I jumped here from Kitty's page and will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH GOD! You made me laugh so hard-HIM too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I loved this! He's hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. *files away for future use* Do be sure to thank him for me. :-D

    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sense of humor he has!:)

    ReplyDelete