Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kink Meme Day 15

"Post a BDSM/kink activity you're curious about and would like to try."

I've always wanted to try suspension. But it's kind of hard in a house with lots of kids and no room, at least no room for that kind of equipment that is large and cumbersome and obviously cannot be disguised as something else.

Like this one:
Notice, won't you, that the woman is being suspended in a kitchen? A KITCHEN? I don't know about you, but this is NOT what I have going on in my kitchen. Now I guess I could theoretically try to put this up in the bedroom, but...I can't just leave it for the kids to see, can I? So how easy IS it to put it up and take it down? Is it welded up there? Is it something the next owners of the house are going to see and think, "Dear Baby Jesus, what did these people have going on in here?"













You could go this way:
But again, very large and cumbersome looking; not something you can fold up and stick under the bed. Also, she's holding herself up there, isn't she? So once she let's go, doesn't she just fall down? And the legs don't look so comfortable, either. And how is someone supposed to whip your ass like that? Work from underneath? I get the impression someone didn't really think through the logistics of this one.






So my longing to try suspension will stay a longing, at least for now, until we find a safe, cheap, and non-obvious way to try it at home. I have a feeling a trip to Home Depot is coming up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment