Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Compatability

So, I spent most of yesterday in a really bad mood. I mean, a really black swirling thundering cloud of a mood. I felt edgy, out of sorts, totally snappy...with everyone. With myself.
I needed a spanking.
Husband came home, and I told him what I needed. He nodded that he understood, then went to eat dinner and spend some time with the kids. I left to put the youngest to bed, he went upstairs to watch a little TV...and fell asleep.
Now, I know better than to wake him up (there are 'release' spankings, and then there are 'punishment' spankings, and then there are 'by GOD woman you will learn never to do THAT again' spankings, and the latter is to be avoided if at all possible). But I couldn't fall asleep for a long time, and by the time I did finally fall into something resembling sleep, it was very fitful and light.
I woke up this morning tired, cranky, and unhappy. But I wasn't the only one. Husband woke up in a bad mood, too.
"I'm really irritable this morning," he said, clenching and unclenching his hands over the breakfast table. "I don't know why, I'm just really keyed up."
"This is why we get along so well," I replied.
"I don't get it. What are you talking about?"
"Why we are so compatible. You need to give what I need to get." He looked at me in confusion for another moment, then slowly nodded as understanding came.
I needed a spanking. He needed to give a spanking. We would both feel better after the deed was done.
He took me by the hand and led me upstairs, and gave me a short, quick, stinging spanking. It had to be fast because the kids needed to get to school, and he had to go to work. A spanking version of a quickie, if you will. But it felt amazing, for both of us. It wasn't really anything sexual, and certainly didn't lead to sex. It was perfect the way it was, because it was what both of us needed.
This is why we get along so well. Why I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment