Molly for putting me on her own "Versatile Blogger" list! This blog has been through some big changes in the (relatively) short time it's been here, and many of those positive changes are thanks to Molly.
It means a lot to me to hear how others enjoy my posts. It surprises me sometimes, too, which posts people find the most inspiring, the most entertaining...or the most kinky.
The VBA is unique, because it can be passed on from blogger to blogger. Here's how:
1. The receiver of the award thanks the award-giver for bestowing it upon them, with a link back to their post.
2. The receiver then shares fifteen things about him/herself (hopefully, kinky things?).
3. They pass the award on to another fifteen blogs, and lets the bloggers know they have been chosen.
Fifteen Things about Me
1. I have been coloring my hair blonde for over ten years, when I started noticing grey hairs coming through (in my twenties!). I don't even know what my natural shade would be anymore. My eyebrows are still naturally blonde, though.
2. I love guys with an Irish accent.
3. I do not find guys with major muscles hot. I like a leaner physique.
4. I suck at math. Horribly. People think I'm faking being stupid, cause they can't believe I'm that bad. But I am.
5. I don't like cats. I think they're sneaky motherfuckers.
6. If I didn't think I'm too old for it, I would wear nothing but converse sneakers every day.
7. If I didn't think I'm too old for it, I'd streak my hair pink.
8. I'm sick and tired of people asking me, in front of my three boys, if I'm sad I don't have a girl.
9. I am proud of the things I did in my younger days, even if others find them wrong and stupid.
10. Teenage girls drive me crazy. But then, they drove me crazy when I was one, too.
11. I have very strange toes.
12. I have broken each one of my toes at least once.
13. I lost one of my closest friends to a brain tumor, and I've never really gotten over that.
14. My nipples are really pink.
15. I have pale skin, to the point of translucency in some places, and I love it.
The Fifteen Blogs I've Chosen. In no particular order.
1. _sub_girl: lost Blog of a married kinky sub, trying to figure out who she is and where she's going in life.
2. A Master's Viewpoint of the BDSM World Well written blog by a knowledgeable Dom, it is chock-full of wisdom and useful information.
3. thewinsomegypsy Blog written by my friend, Winsome Gypsy. She's raw, honest, kind, and full of great surprises.
4. Remittance Girl She writes hot fiction, and posts straight from the heart.
5. Sir Stompsalot Blog from the long-time Dom point of view. Always a good read.
6. My Life as a Cum Slut Blog from a slave's point of view (namely, Stompsalot's slave). I especially enjoy her photos of the day.
7. The Adventures of a Pangdon Blog written by a long-time married man who's on the road to becoming a great Dom to his wife, even if he sometimes seems to doubt that.
8. PaperMirai Blog of Pangdon's wife, who's probably been a sub longer than she realized. She just didn't know it yet.
9. Saynine Predator. Sadist. Owner. A Dom full of (dare I say it) grace.
10. My Bottom Smarts Blog written by the amazing Bonnie. Nothing but links, kinks, and spanks.
11. Housewife Raven Blog written by a "normal" housewife. Not.
12. Lady Laid Bare Blog of JillyBoyd, fellow kinky erotic writer.
13. Being Bedlam Writings of a kinky woman and sub figuring out her life and relationship. She doesn't post often, but when she does, it's straight from the heart.
14. The Curvaceous Dee Blog written by a beautiful, curvy lady who's not afraid to show herself to the world.
15. The Quadrant Blog written by S.J. Reisner, also known as Anne O'Connell, famous best-selling author. Her BDSM posts are straightforward, and usually spot-on. Her posts about writing and being a self-published author are great, too.
So thanks again, Molly, for choosing me. Now I have to go tell the other fifteen bloggers I've chosen them!