I'm leaving on Sunday to visit family for two weeks, and this trip is stressing me out. As is typical, a lot of old family issues are bubbling up to the surface, making me mad and frustrated. But this trip is not the only thing I'm mad about. Let's list them, shall we?
1. I'm mad that my car dealership has apparently conned me. Actually, I'm enraged by this. They just sent me an email claiming they tried to contact me. No, you didn't; so SHUT UP.
2. I'm mad at all the people (my people) telling me I should be more understand of other people with stricter standards than me. SHUT UP. You want to keep stricter standards, fine, be my guest; but don't expect me to go out of my way to accommodate you.
3. I'm mad at all the people (my people) who do don't understand anti-zionism is anti-semitism. SHUT UP. Israel is defending your right to life, too.
4. I'm mad at my husband, Mr. Anti-Social, for refusing to go to a play party with me tomorrow night, and prohibiting me from going alone. He says there will be "other parties" and "other nights." Oh really, Husband? When? When? Which one will be the magic one you agree to go to? Just SHUT UP.
5. I'm mad at my parents for not respecting my beliefs and the way I'm raising my kids. SHUT UP. You were not perfect parents by any means!
6. I'm mad at myself, for the way I'm short-changing my kids. I need to be more patient, more understanding, more active as a mom. (And to all the people who would say 'you're a good mom, you're trying your best,' SHUT UP. I know what I should be doing right now, and it's not blogging, that's for damn sure. Yet here I am. So what does that say about me?)
7. I'm mad at the dog for farting just now. SHUT UP, DOG. And ewww.