Friday, March 8, 2013

Even Socks Are On the Table (Kinda)

Lovely readers, the time is going by, and I haven't written a post in a while, I know. But here's the problem:
In order for me to write a post, I need something to write about. Not just anything, though; not something as mundane as my grocery list. No, I need something meaty and juicy, something worthy of the amount of italics I'd use to make it pop. Typically, in order for me to have a topic like that, I'd need some kind of drama to write about.

Now, I have been circling around the perimeters of some pretty serious drama lately. Fetlife has been a fucking mess. A MESS. If any drama deserves--nay, requires--italics to it, it's that mess going on over there.
And there's been some drama among my friends. There's even been some drama among my family. But none of that drama personally touched me, and so I don't feel like it needs to go here.

The fact is, my life has been relatively drama free lately. I mean yeah, I get the occasional problem here and there, but nothing I think you fine people want to hear about.

So what I want to know is: what do you want to hear about? What kind of topics do you want me to discuss here? What questions would you like answers to, that you think I could answer? Any and all ideas will be considered.

Including my socks. Cause, guess what I found out? There are actual websites out there where women can sell their used, smelly, yucky socks, and people will actually buy them to fulfill their fetish! A fellow kinkster told me about this website called ebanned
(no I am not linking to it, you can google it yourself, you perv you)
where you can list this kind of stuff to sell.

And before you ask, I haven't put any of my stuff on there. I was thinking about it, until I had a talk with Husband about it. The conversation went something like this:
Me: I heard of this website where you can sell your used socks--
Him: No.
Me: But you didn't even hear what it's for, and why--
Him: I am a guy, I know what it is for, and NO.
Me: But--
Him: NO. 

So that was that.
Not that I actually would have sold my socks on this site, mind you. I find it too creepy for my tastes. But it's nice to know Husband feels so possessive of my footwear.

Anyway! So if you have any topics for discussion, let me know, and we shall discuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment