Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kink Meme, Day 19

"Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?"

It has helped me to blossom as a person, as a woman, and as a wife. In my DD (Domestic Discipline) relationship with Husband, I am able to give up control over things that stress me out, things that are simply beyond my handling, things that poison my mood and sets the whole family up for failure. I can focus on my own responses and my own reactions to the things going on within my influence.

The most freeing thing, to me, about being in a DD relationship is that there is no quid-pro-quo. I don't have to worry about coming out right half the time; there is no such thing as "fair." There is no keeping score. There is me giving my all to him, 100 percent of everything I can, all the time. I don't have to worry about how "equal" the relationship is, day to day; it will never be equal, so I can just not bother worrying about it. All I have to think about are the ways my submission keeps him happy and the home running smoothly.

I know it sounds contradictory, but my submission is very freeing. I thrive on it.

And now,  you want to see the new belt Husband got?

See that metal tip at the end? IT HURTS LIKE A SONOFABITCH. He had to paddle me afterwards to make it feel BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment