Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kink Meme, Day 20

"Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you're curious about/don't understand."

Well, I don't always understand a lot of the jargon. Sometimes when I hit on other sites, blogs, etc., I come across acronyms that I have to look up. Here's a list of the some of the more common acronyms being used (at least, in the groups/sites/blogs I frequent):

BDSM: Bondage/Discipline/Dominance/Submission
D/s: Dominance/submission
SAM: Smart-Ass Masochist (a character in one of my upcoming stories is named Samantha, and she's this type)
SSC: Safe Sane Consensual
RACK: Risk Aware Consensual Kink
TPE or CPE: Total Power Exchange or Complete Power Exchange
TNG: The Next Generation (as in, younger people involved in kink/BDSM who, many believe, have it "easier" today)
OTK: Over The Knee
CB: Chastity Belt
CBT: Cock/Ball Torture
SH: Self Harm
EAC: Erotically Altered Consciousness
TENS: The Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation unit (used in electricity play. Don't ask me, I don't do that)
TV: Transvestite


There are others I come across less frequently, and many I'm still learning. But these are the ones I come across the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment