Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not a Real Post

No real post today, since I'm sick with a fever of 102 (How do I get that little circle in the right corner to signify degrees?) and I'm supposed to stay in bed. My husband left to pick up the kids, and if he saw me out of bed and at the computer, he would get angry. As in, "when you feel better, you'll be punished for this" angry. So this will be fast.

First thing: Amazon fixed the cover problem. It's up. You should go check it out. And then buy it. Please? I mean, where else can you find a whole book full of hot 'n heavy BDSM, with only the barest of plot getting in the way? You know you always skip the plot stuff in books to get to the sex anyway. Now you don't have to!

Second thing: Second story for next Hotel Bentmoore series is coming along nicely, although I wish I had more time to write. But I guess that's the complaint of any writer.

Shit, husband just called, I forgot when I sent him to pick them up that the kids get out late today. Guess I'll be getting that punishment no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment