Friday, June 17, 2011

Post Topic: Blindfolds

Sorry for no posts the last few days: I was ill. As in, do-anything-to-keep-myself-out-of-the-hospital ill. Stomach bug. I'll spare you the details.

And yet, while I lay sick in bed trying my best to keep down every drop of carefully sipped water, my kids still managed to get themselves let out for summer vacation. So I have a feeling posts will be more sporadic from now on. We shall see.

Today, we're going to talk about: blindfolds. Anything that keeps a person from being able to see what's going on, what's about to happen to them.

For some people, this is a great turn-on. Imagine being restrained against a wall or bed so you can't move, can't flee, can't protect yourself in any way...and then being blindfolded so you can't see what's coming. You can't prepare yourself; you can't even fathom what's to come. You just don't know.

All the rest of your senses heighten in anticipation, and probably fear; your breath comes in small gasps that you try to control, just to better hear what's going on around you. You tilt your head from side to side, trying to discern the slightest sound, the slightest breeze against your prickling skin, that will give you some hint of what's coming.

It may be the light touch a feather you feel against your cheek, moving down your chest, tickling and puckering your nipple. Or it may be a clamp you feel pinching around your nipple instead, lightly at first, then tightening, tightening, until you're crying out for mercy. Or it may be the sudden, stinging clap of a paddle thwacking against the unsuspecting soft flesh of your ass. You just don't know.

Personally, I don't really go for blindfolds, because I get off on seeing what Husband has coming for me next. It sometimes frightens me, what I see him getting out of the closet...it may be a flogger, it may be one of the belts, it may be the tawse I like to call the Devil's Tail....Sometimes it frightens me so badly I'm begging for mercy before he's even reached me. But the fear is part of it, it's part of what gets us both going, and makes everything feel so good. It's part of our kink.

What about you? Do you like the idea of being blindfolded, or do you like to see what's going on, what's about to happen, what's about to be done to you? Next time you're reading some titillating BDSM erotica, take a good look at the scene that's turning you on, and note if anyone in it is blindfolded. It may be an eye-opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment