Monday, June 11, 2012

Punishment's End



And...we're on the other side.

Humiliation continued all weekend. It culminated with me getting sword spanked with that there sword in the picture, paddled by a few objects from his tool kit I don't even know the names of
(one was a heavy metal thing, shaped liked an L?)
And told to fuck myself on a beer bottle*.
 I may add more details about the whole experience later, after I've processed it more.

But I will impart a few things I learned:

  • I like humiliation more than I thought. Or maybe I've just been forced into liking it. I don't know. It's hard for a sub like me to tell the difference.
  • I will never, ever, outthink Husband. (I kind of already knew that, but discovered there's a whole other nuance to that rule regarding humiliation tactics.)
  • No matter how much patience I have (and under the right circumstances, I can have a lot of it), Husband will always have more than me. 
  • "Patience" can also be thought of as "laying in wait." Also, "ambushing."
  • Fucking a beer bottle can be very, very fun. (I kind of already knew that, too, but it's been a while.)

*picture of that is on Fetlife

No comments:

Post a Comment