Monday, October 7, 2013

A Rose By Any Other Name

Have I told you guys I got a new bed and headboard? I don't think I did. Here is a photo.
The bed is King-sized. I have never owned a King-sized bed before.
It is magical. Now when Husband comes to bed at three o'clock in the morning, he doesn't wake me up. And when I get up at six, I don't wake him up. It's like a miracle invention with foam, coils, and pixie dust sprinkled inside.
But the best part isn't the bed at all, it's the new headboard. We picked this headboard because it looked way more kink-friendly than our old wooden flat one.
Boy, is it.
Husband has upped the ante ten-fold since we got this headboard. Part of me has no idea how such an innocuous piece (which is really just a piece of another piece) of furniture could have so much impact on our sex life; another part of me cannot understand why I didn't think of it before.
This headboard is perfect for cuffs, chain, rope, and often, for just wapping your hands around for hanging the fuck on. Husband has used those wrought iron bars for endurance tests ("Don't let go, whatever happens, don't you fucking let go"), positioning experiments ("Can your feet touch metal? No? Then your head can go lower down my dick"), and take-down scenes (you can use your imagination on this one).
He's having fun.
So am I.
The other thing I forgot to share with the masses is that I got a new toy at Folsom Fringe. It's about the size of a wooden spoon; strong, bendable, and more wicked than it lets on:
I don't even know what to call it, except maybe, The Breathless Flower. Flower, because it makes a beautiful flower design on flesh when it's hit hard enough; and breathless, because when it's hit that hard into my skin, I scream so high I'm rendered breathless.
The other night Husband was using this toy on my backside, and forcing me to stay up on my tiptoes as he cultivated his little garden across my rump. The kids were either not home or deep asleep, so he thought a little noise (of the screaming variety) wouldn't bother anyone.
"The design is so nice," he said. "Hey, don't put your feet down. Back on your toes."
"But it hurts!"
"No it doesn't."
"Yes it does!"
He swung the toy right into my backside, HARD. I started to howl and jump from one foot to the other.
"Did that hurt?" He asked.
"YES!"
"Good. Now you know the difference."
I couldn't help it; I started laughing. He was laughing, too.
"Now back on your toes," he said, still smiling. "I'm not done yet."
He wallpapered my ass with flowers and swirls. Then he made me stay still while he admired his work.
He still wouldn't let me put my feet down. "Stay on your toes, or I'll get the cane," he said. "Then you'll know 'hurt' a lot."
After a while, my feet hurt so bad, I was whimpering from the strain. Claiming to take pity on me, he allowed me to climb up on the bed on my hands and knees and grab onto the headboard.
Then he made me stay like that while he fucked my ass from behind.
A glorious time was had by all.

I would highly suggest you check out the people that make the toy I got over at Etsy. They're called Kink Nerd Toys.
 Oh, and after checking out the Etsy page, I see they call this toy the "Rose Crop."
I like my name Breathless Flower better. But hey...what does a name matter, when you have no voice anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment