Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My First Time With A Hitachi

Yesterday was the first time I have ever tried a hitachi.
It was also one of the most, if not the most, surreal scenes of my life.
I went over to visit some kinky close friends: my friend The Brat, and her Master, who is also my play partner.
Most of the visit was just hanging out with my slavey friend, talking, laughing, and commiserating how evil our respective Masters can be. But after we went out to eat, we had some unexpected time on our hands...and I knew my friend had a Hitachi.
"Would you mind," I asked hesitantly, "showing me your hitachi?"
I'd never seen a hitachi up close. Everyone keeps telling me I HAVE TO GET ONE and it is the most AMAZING THING EVAH and the orgasms you get from it are OUT OF THIS STRATOSPHERE. But you know, I was skeptical.
"Sure you can see it," she said to me. "C'mon. It's in the dungeon."
She was a little embarrassed at first to find it still had some residual hot sauce on it from her own scene with it the night before. But after cleaning it up nice and tidy, she handed it to me.
"It comes with two speeds," she showed me, "but we have a variable controller on it, see?" She began to turn the dial on the controller left and right, and let me feel for myself how the buzzing ebbed and flowed.
Then her Master walked in.
"You're not gonna know what it feels like unless you really try it out," he said. Then he threw the gauntlet on the table: "I bet I can make you come through your underwear with that thing."
"Bet you can't," I said.
He pulled my shorts down to my ankles, put a condom on the hitachi head, bent me over a padded bench, and pressed the thing home.
I struggled for a minute. It was...humiliating, to say the least. But once I realized he was not going to stop until he was damn good and ready, I gave up, and settled in.
But I was not going to come.
"How long has he been doing this?" I asked my friend, who was now sitting on the bean bag in the corner, looking nonchalantly at her phone screen.
"A few minutes," she said. "Why, you want to time how long it takes you to come?"
"I want to time how long it takes him to give up."
"I wouldn't make that bet if I were you. He can keep going for a long time."
Six minutes. That's how long it took him to realize he could not make me come with that thing. Six minutes, and during those six minutes, my friend took a bunch of pictures of me looking bored and giving her the finger.
He gave up, put the hitachi down, tortured me in other ways for a few more minutes, made a bunch of vague threats, and left.
As soon as he left, I asked my friend: "Can play with that thing some more?"
"Sure," she said. "Don't mind me, I'm just looking at my phone."
So I started some self exploration with this hitachi toy. It was a little bit harrowing, and kinda exciting at the same time, knowing her Master might walk back inside any second, and if he did, he would be greeted with the vision of me with my legs spread, my panties pushed to the side, the hitachi shoved well up my cunt.
Now this is where things started getting surreal.
I was getting really into it, really enjoying myself...when my friend, that lovable BRAT, started playing the theme song to the "Will It Blend" videos.
Here's the thing: Some time ago, Husband threatened to train me to get wet every time I hear the "Will It Blend" theme song—and he has been making good on his threat. I can't even remember why he decided to do this to me, or what brought it on. But in my opinion, it's one of the most despicable things he's ever done to me, and that's saying something.
And I, stupid me, I made the mistake of telling my friend what Husband has been up to lately.
When I heard that "Will It Blend" song come on in the dungeon, I was snapped back into reality.
"Really?" I yelled. "Really?"
"I'm just trying to help Husband," she said sweetly. She said some more things about reinforcing my relationship and being a good helper, I think; but I'm not sure exactly what she said, because I was too busy cursing her out at that point.
She returned to looking at her phone screen as if nothing had happened.
It took me a while to come, but I did. With the knowledge her Master could walk in on me at any moment, and the Will It Blend song playing in the background, I came.
It was...nice. I'm not gonna say my orgasm with that hitachi was any better than the ones I get with my own vibrator. It was about the same, I think.
But damn that scene took a surreal turn I hadn't been expecting.
I didn't tell her Master I had come with the hitachi after he'd left the dungeon; I let my friend tell him after I'd gone home.
Frankly, I consider that tidbit a victory for me.
I usually suffer for my victories later. But right now? Score one for Shelby.
Addendum: When I told Husband how my morning went, he immediately told me he's now going to buy a hitachi with a variable speed controller, and find a way to program the thing to work in harmony with the Will It Blend Song.
NOOooo

2 comments:

  1. Surreal but seriously hot!!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...that will it blend song. It does the trick, doesn't it? :-P

    ReplyDelete