Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kink Meme, Day 23

"Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?"

If by "changed" you mean "evolved," I guess so. But it would be hard for me to say my interests and perspectives have changed because, and only because, my interest in kink, which is what the question implies. I think I'm constantly evolving my opinions and judgements because that's what people naturally do. If you're asking me if I've gone through a drastic, lifestyle-changing transformation since discovering and accepting my kinks, the answer is no.

I'm always fascinated by other people's lifestyle changes, though. There's a website up, Portraits of Kink, that has a collection of people's stories, and some of them are incredible. You should go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my project! Would you like to participate? *big grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blushes* Only if I could keep anonymous.

    ReplyDelete