Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kink Meme Day 24

Kink Meme still going! Day 24! I don't know about you, but I had shit no idea there could be so many questions about kinks! Counting down to the end here!

"What qualities do you look for in a partner?"

I'm not looking for a partner. I have a partner. A life partner. :)

Husband is task-oriented (meaning: not so good at multi-tasking), meticulous (about everything but the housework), thorough, clever, smart, very funny (that man makes me laugh until I'm crying quite often), very ethical, and just very, very sensible. Common sense is not as common as you would think, and I met a man who has enough for both of us.

He likes to get things his way, but often enough, his way is allowing me my way. He supports me, understands me, listens to me, and pulls me into line when I need him to. He loves me in every way I want and need to be loved. He shows me his love with every kiss on the cheek and every spank on the ass.

He's my Husband, and he's my Dom, and I can't imagine anyone else filling the role the way he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment